Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two words.....



BOSTON QUALIFIED!

It wasn't easy and it was close....3:50:09...thank goodness they take up to :59 seconds past the qualifying time. That was the hardest race EVER.

Running Buddy made me this T-Shirt.....and I can't wait to crack open the champagne tomorrow with her! Right now, its all about the beer and the relief. Full race report tomorrow as I have taken the day off from work! It was an interesting race.....

Thanks for all the kind comments and support friends!!! It sure is nice to be a part of such a tight nit community of runners!


13 comments:

Jen said...

YES!!!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!! :)

Meredith said...

Woohoo!!!

Aron said...

congrats congrats congrats congrats :) :) soooo exciting!!! i cant wait to read the full race report!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome! That shirt is super cute too!

Amy said...

YAY!!!!!! I mean, I KNEW you would BQ all along, but I'm so excited for you! Congrats and enjoy that champagne, you deserve it!

Can't wait for the full race report!!!!!

Felice Devine said...

Rock on!! That's terrific -- congratulations!

joyRuN said...

Awwww shiz, girl! That's no surprise given your awesomeness! Way to make it official though :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

rinusrunning said...

Congrats en wow a good runnimng time.
Groet Rinus.

TNTcoach Ken said...

Beer and relief, you got to love it. Congrats!

Oz Runner said...

congrats on qualifying....love that shirt.

Hone said...

Congrats on a great race!!

26.2 Princess said...

Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lisa said...

OMG! That is AWESOME!! You have got to be DAMN proud of yourself! Way to go!!

Summer Vacation