Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moving Along

I had no intention of posting tonight, but I came across this ADORABLE picture of a golden that describes my workout tonight...just plain happy.  I still don't understand, let alone fathom, how I keep making weekly improvements but tonight's BRICK work was great.  I did 26 miles on the bike with an average of 20 mph....got off the bike and ran 6.1 miles at a 7:56 mpm pace.  I have NO clue how I manage to pull this shit off....I can only imagine it's some track work, tempo runs and some serious bike riding.  Either way....I be happy :)

So I feel pretty confident about the bike/run portion of this weekend's triathlon....as for the swim.....pray.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Dang that's some nice speed for a 6 miler. Very nice! ;D

Anonymous said...

I'd be smiling like that dog if I finished a fast brick like that, too!

Good luck this weekend :-)

Mendy said...

Holy smokes! Your are one fast chica! You should definately feel confident with your upcoming race!

Dad said...

Looking good-sorry about your poor garmin..Birthday around the corner

Dad

Summer Vacation