Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



YAH! I have been tagged! Thanks Joy! So, here are a few random but boring things about me...the disclaimer...it REALLY is boring but here goes:

1. I am an absolute Soap Opera freak. I am obsessed with All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital.  I have been watching them since I was in the 5th grade. Um...if my math is correct that puts me at wasting several hours of approximately 30 years of my life engrossed in soaps.

2. I once fell through the ice when I was little and nearly drowned. My first brush with death. Oh, that's a bit morbid.

3. I'm a certified diver but I'm terrified of drowning. See #2

4. I once rode an elevator with Michael Jordan. Yummy...

5. I hate cooking and I don't know how. If it doesn't come in a bag, can or box, I don't mess with cooking unless someone does it for me. I am blessed to be in love with a "man's man" who loves to eat and cook.

6. I was a band geek and played the clarinet from junior high school until high school. It was the most amazing experience.
This one is for my blogger friend Joy.....my hair isn't as big but it's still a lot of hair!

3 comments:

joyRuN said...

Our HAIR! I knew I detected a kindred spirit ;)

Funny thing - I'm with you on #3. My first descents are horrific exercises on slowing my breathing & calming down if I let too much time pass between dives. Then it's all worth it...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the picture!! I had the big feathered hair back then, too.

Marcy said...

LOL cute pic!

Oooo la la to numero quatro!!

Summer Vacation