Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spooky Running

Found this YouTube clip and thought it was appropriate for the spirit of Halloween! I think Running Buddy and I are going to dress up in tacky Halloween wear on our runs next week.



Running Buddy and I have had a great week of running. We are officially on taper and I am having on and off bouts of nerves and anxiety for the marathon. Running Buddy is picking up the slack and planning activities for the next 2 weeks to help me keep my mind occupied. She is such a good friend. 

We are on for a 15 miler tomorrow and then that pretty much wraps up any long running we have until we meet the 26.2 in North Carolina. We are both tremendously excited.

Have a great weekend blog buddies!

6 comments:

joyRuN said...

Have a great taper! Don't go too crazy :)

Marcy said...

I LOVE that commercial! One of the best!

Dad said...

Love to C U and Runner Buddy in UR costume. Tapering in a costume!!!!!
How abt Wonder Boy in his costume????
Excited abt UR next run
dad

Anonymous said...

I love the video!!! Thanks :)

Have fun with Running Buddy!

Frayed Laces said...

Ooh good luck on your last long run!

KrissyGo! said...

Great commercial!

And good running buddies are hard to find, glad you've found a keeper!

Summer Vacation