Saturday, November 1, 2008

Funny Campaign Add



Anyone out there tired of the campaign adds? Man, its just getting old and in some cases just dirty....like with the mud slinging and all with some of the local candidates.

I just found this very funny SNL spoof on campaign adds. Hope you get a good laugh.

I've been cheating a little on the blogging....I am on taper and ready to pull out my hair. Not much is going on in my running scene other than trying to keep myself sane until the marathon. I'm just ready to do the marathon.

I promise more substantial blog material tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

LMAO that was a good one!! ;D

Chic Runner said...

ha ha, laughing out loud at work, nicely done! :) I know how the taper feeling is... You just want to race! Seriously! Stick with it and it'll be here before you know it.

Summer Vacation