Saturday, August 30, 2008

Demented

I'm feeling a little bit like Ren these days...this past week.....demented.

I wish that I could put a reason to the irrational emotions that I have been experiencing all week. But I can't.  That just makes it worse. It's not work because really right now, work is great.  

The school year seems to have gotten off to a normal start.  The kids come back on Tuesday. 

It's not my life.....my life is very calm and quiet. No stresses....

Running is going fine, bills are getting paid, house hasn't fallen down yet, car is still running. SO WTF???  Why do I want to laugh one minute, cry the next, and beat the snot out of something next, then rest and repeat? 

I'm feeling looney and just a little "crazy" or just a bit out of my head.  I found this clip of Ren and Stempy that pretty much sums up the party going on in my head.  At least for now, the insomnia seems to have subsided but I think that might be from doing my workouts later in the evening, having a beer and then being so exhausted all I CAN do is sleep. Wonder how much longer this shit will go on. 

Running Buddy and I had a hot and tiring 16 mile run today.  The humidity was off the chart. We also had some head games going on around mile 12 and I had to stop and deliver a little tough love to my partner. 

Tomorrow is the Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon and I have a few friends running the race. Today's run followed a little bit of the route and yeah, I got a bit nostalgic and wished I was running tomorrow too.  It's hard to sit on the sidelines and watch the game when all you want to do is go out and play too.  But for now.....I play cheerleader and I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Summer Vacation