Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Support Crew

I just wanted to pay tribute to the real true and unconditional love of my life and all the lessons he has taught me.  He has made me appreciate running for the act of movement and freedom that it is and swimming for the love of being in the water.  I adore the spirit of Bailey-enjoy!
10 lessons I've learned from my Golden boy:
1. Home is where ever mom is.
2. Sleep when you are tired...play when you are awake.
3. When it comes to delicious, food the "5 second rule" always applies.
4. When life gets too crazy just walk away.
5. Savor every meal and every treat.
6. Always soak up the sun.
7. Put your head out of the window and let your tongue hang out...who cares what you look like?
8. Run with a purpose.
9. Swim, swim and swim some more.
10.  Live life like there may not be a tomorrow.

1 comment:

MoonChaser said...

omg... this made me teary eyed. i LOVE this!

Summer Vacation