Sunday, August 24, 2008

Support Crew Part 2

I probably wouldn't feel as good about what I do and who I am if I didn't have the love and support of a good man.  Yes, I do believe that a "good man is hard to find."  I think I got very lucky that a good man has entered my life.  I'm one of those quirky believers in fate, karma, destiny, blah, blah blah....and that things don't "just happen" but they happen for a reason. People come and go out of your life and I believe it's not just an accident.  I was introduced to Wonder Boy by a friend of mine at work that thought we "might like each other." Hmm......destiny??

Wonder Boy is truly a good man.  He is so supportive and understanding and he is more patient than any person could ever be.  Does he PMS sometimes?  Sure he does.....does he yap like a girl and drive me nuts sometimes?  Absolutely.  But when I have my irrational breakdowns and cry like a 2 year old, he is patient and understanding.  He never judges me or thinks I'm being silly or sensitive.  He listens to me and gives some of the most amazing advice.....words of support.....and words of encouragement.  It makes me feel better every time.   He is also being very supportive and patient with all my running, swimming and biking.  He is after all my biggest fan and cheering section.

The amount of thoughtfulness and unselfishness of this man is unbelievable.  He builds me up....treats me like a QUEEN....and loves me warts and all (and I got me some pretty ugly warts.)  I'm learning to be a better person because of him.  He is protective and supportive and gives me space and time....I don't do well with commitments.....Daddy issues and all.  If God said to me "here is a piece of paper....I want you to write down all the things you find valuable in a person who you would fall in love with and spend the rest of your life with...." all I would have to do is write down Wonder Boy's name....he is every thing I could have ever hoped and wished for in a man I would fall in love with....and certainly devote my life to.   It's been the best 2 years EVAR!!!!  Here's to my Wonder Boy and our 2 year anniversary.....

damn this man is HOT!

Wonder Boy in a pose            He makes me look good




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary...here's to many more happy years together!!

You guys make a cute couple :)

Summer Vacation